Pumpkin seed oil
- Pumpkin seed oil is considered a power food, rich in many nutrients including Zinc, Vitamin A & E and essential fatty acids.
- Oil is best used in its raw state. 1 tablespoon taken straight or blended in a protein drink, shake or smoothie.
- Excellent used as a salad dressing or on pasta when combined with apple cider vinegar and salt.
Mustard seed oil
- High in mono and polyunsaturated fats, also high in essential fatty acids.
- Brush over meat, chicken or fish prior to cooking under the grill or BBQ.
- Use in preserves and in Indian cooking.
- Has a strong aroma when heated.
Apricot kernel oil
- Predominantly mono-saturated
- Strong aroma of almonds
- Use as a moisturiser and a massage oil